Date Posted: December 3rd, 2012
The Field Sales Coordinator-Independent Retail Markets is responsible for supporting the VP of Independent Retail Channel Sales, and increasing sales in the daily planning and execution of the Independent Retail Channel business. This position will work in conjunction with the CBD team to achieve the key objectives and execution needs of the team. A high level of organization, analytic and multi-task capabilities is required, along with strong communication skills.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Gather and coordinate weekly and monthly sales forecasting, customer and market reports.
- Coordinate and assist in gathering competitive and business research data.
- Manage consistent channel execution of the CBD policies and process for new dealer account set-up.
- Coordinate and participate in the completion of Vendor documents and contracts.
- Manage the daily ad hoc sales support needs of channel personnel and field reps.
- Participate in excess and new sku inventory forecasting and subsequent applicable communications follow-up to channel managers and reps.
In addition to the above, the FSC will work in conjunction with the CBD team to:
- Coordinate required sales tool needs, including customer product training requirements.
- Support and coordinate promotion, program and presentation needs.
- Coordinate the preparation tasks required for customer line reviews and tradeshows.
Behavioral Characteristics and Skills
- Advanced organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting deadlines and objectives.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with various teams to achieve business objectives.
- Strategic thinker who can collaborate and brainstorm.
- Microsoft Office skills, Excel.
- Knowledge of PD Main is considered an asset.
- Post secondary education and/or relevant practical experience is preferred.
Measures of Success and Outputs
- Consistent contribution to dealer product and marketing support deliverables.
- Successful management of creative business tool needs.
- Effective coordination of both new product launch and excess inventory initiatives.
- Identification and coordination of sales growth support initiatives, both business segment and customer specific.
- Coordination of consistent business policies/procedures related to new account criteria and activation.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume to