Garage Workshop Heaters
Model # DGWH4031
Tough, rugged, high performance, heats quickly.
- Powerful fan and 4000 watt stainless steel heater element
- Versatile mounting bracket attaches to wall or ceiling-heater swivels to direct heat
- Automatic temperature control helps maintain consistent temperature from 7-25C (45-77F)
- Powder-coated epoxy finish is long lasting and corrosion resistant
- Fan delay uses residual heat for economical performance
- Includes 6 foot cord with a NEMA standard plug (6-20P)
Actual product may not be exactly as shown
Print this page
1-year warranty on complete unit.
U.S. and Canada
Double pole thermostat is built-in with temperature range of 7-25ºC (45-77ºF).
Polyester/epoxy powder coating
Fan is propeller type, accurately balanced and correctly pitched
Key Features and Benefits
Durable 20 gauge galvanized steel
Double pole thermostat
Double pole thermostat is built-in temperature range of 7-25°C (45-77°F)
Powder coat finish
The polyester epoxy powder coat painted finish resists fading and abrasion for long life and durability.