Selecting and installing storage heaters is different and more complicated than typical electric baseboard heating.
To assist users and contractors to better understand how to complete a good installation that will provide the homeowner years of comfort and low heating costs, Dimplex provides free webinars on different subjects.
Each webinar is:
- Led by a knowledgeable instructor.
- About 20 – 30 minutes in length.
- Followed by Questions and Answers.
Storage Heating Webinars:
Dimplex understands that we all have different schedules and some of the times offered will not meet your needs. Click here to with your preferred time and we'll try to schedule an upcoming webinar to meet your request.
Webinar #1 - Electric Thermal Storage (ETS) Heating Functionality and Sizing
- VFMQ Product Features and Benefits. Delivers a fundamental understanding of the concepts and benefits behind storage heating.
- Choosing the Correct Size & Wattage of Storage Heater. Discusses key design issues to ensure that your storage heaters keep you warm on the coldest days.
Webinar #2 – Installing a VFMQ Storage Heater
- A step-by-step Installation of the VFMQ Storage Heater.
- A Discussion about the Benefits of Installing an Internal Thermostat compared to a Wall Thermostat.
Register for Installing a VFMQ Storage Heater
Webinar #3 – VFMQ Control Options and Wiring
- Examine Different Electric Utilityies’ Off-Peak control methodologies.
- Discuss the benefits of Automatic vs Manual Charge Control.
- Configure the settings for the DCP2010 automatic charge control panel.
Register for VFMQ Control Options and Wiring