Director, Wholesale NA
With its head office located in Cambridge, Ontario, Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial products. The company’s commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence.
Dimplex North America Limited is a member of the Glen Dimplex Group of companies of Dublin, Ireland. The Glen Dimplex Group employs over 8,500 people worldwide with sales in excess of $3.0 billion.
This is your chance to be part of an exceptional group of people, working in an environment that is focused on satisfying employees and customers alike. If you thrive on change and positive growth apply for a position with us today. Our company is growing and it is an exciting time. We’d love to have you join our team and help make Dimplex North America Limited the innovative leader of comfort, design and energy efficient solutions.
The role will drive the development of the future North America Wholesale Channel sales strategy, and will have a significant impact on revenue growth and profitability. The Wholesale Leader is responsible for the direction and management of the wholesale channel with the ultimate goal of achieving market share growth. The role will appeal to a customer and business-to-business focused results-oriented leader, with a successful track record of leading and developing people in an empowered and accountable environment.
This position requires the ability to think strategically and tactically, with an additional focus on the ability to create and develop a high performance culture. The ideal candidate has a natural leadership approach with a balance between being both hands on and a strategic leader, coupled with the ability to effectively communicate with other members of the sales leadership team and various teams across the organization.
- Responsible for creating and implementing a strategic plan to advance the Wholesale channel.
- Development of goals and objectives to promote revenue and profit growth.
- Provide ongoing leadership for a high performing sales team.
- Manage the Wholesale sales team to deliver profitable growth; while adopting a hands on approach to lead team performance.
- Consistently maintains and advocates for positive customer relationships.
- Maintains strong working relationships with corporate staff throughout all channels.
- Collaborates with Marketing Communications and Product Management teams to define the channels for sales of all products.
- Develop company’s wholesale channel monthly and annual revenue forecast.
- Represents the company at relevant industry and trade associations.
- Participates in and supports the management of cross functional teams in R&D, engineering services, supply chain, marketing, finance, and customer service functions to develop and ensure execution of short and long term customer and brand objectives.
- Manages compliance to company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum 10 years professional wholesale distribution sales experience.
- Experience in strategic planning and collaboration with Executives, Sales, Product Development, Marketing and key operational groups.
- Proven leadership, communications, and people management skills.
- Proven track record of developing talent, teams, and best practices driving sales force transformation, process improvement, solutions selling skills, adoption of technology and analytics.
- Proven ability to set and achieve objectives.
- Able to adapt to a continually changing environment and support all areas of our business.
- Proven account management skills required to create and enhance long term customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and CRM applications.
Dimplex North America Limited offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2018.
Dimplex North America Limited is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.