With its head office located in Cambridge, Ontario, Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial products. The company’s commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence.
Dimplex North America Limited is a member of the Glen Dimplex Group of companies of Dublin, Ireland. The Glen Dimplex Group employs over 8,500 people worldwide with sales in excess of $3.0 billion.
This is your chance to be part of an exceptional group of people, working in an environment that is focused on satisfying employees and customers alike. If you thrive on change and positive growth apply for a position with us today. Our company is growing and it is an exciting time. We’d love to have you join our team and help make Dimplex North America Limited the innovative leader of comfort, design and energy efficient solutions.
If you have a background in E-commerce sales, marketing, or content management and enjoy playing a critical role on a fast-paced and high-performing sales team, this is the job for you! Dimplex is searching for an E-commerce Account Specialist to manage acquiring digital content from our various business teams and distribute it across multiple retailer platforms. The Ecommerce Account Specialist will also coordinate business for marketplaces and key online accounts.
This person will play a key role in helping the organization achieve our goals and objectives on a high-growth, high-visibility sales team!
Reporting to our Ecommerce Strategy Manager, this position will be based from our Cambridge, ON office.
- The E-commerce Account Specialist will audit, edit and manage page content on retailer platforms via various Content Management Systems
- Provide content coordination with brand departments and retailer platforms – from content/asset review, editing, upload, testing to publication
- Ensure brand standards are met and style guidelines are followed on partner sites
- Optimize page content for paid search and monitors competitive products to identify best practices and apply learnings
- Identify consumer FAQs or reviews that are relevant and adapts content to help consumers make purchase decisions
- Enhance conversion through generation of premium or enhanced content templates
- Contribute creative and innovative ideas to facilitate the E-commerce sales process; gather insights, facts and data to enrich the planning and creative processes
- Assist in the production of promotional calendars and retailer specific campaigns across channels and retailers
- Proactively monitor the dynamic online landscape to understand trends and business needs
- Works with stakeholders to understand the business, technical and operational needs for content onboarding projects
- Manage the relationship and the needs of key accounts
- Develop, implement, manage and communicate sales plan, POS forecasting and listings initiatives for key accounts
- Ad hoc ecommerce support and sales reporting as required, as this list of duties is not all inclusive
- 2-3 years of experience in online marketing or e-commerce sales
- Highly detail oriented, analytical and comfortable using data driven decision making
- Excellent project coordination abilities and organization skills
- Commitment to deadlines, accuracy and professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Experience with expanded product content used in E-commerce, digital content, and catalogs
- Experience working in retail customer “vendor portals” such as vendor central
- Experience with paid search advertising, such as Amazon Media Services
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
Dimplex North America Limited offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and we are continually striving to attract and retain the best talent available, building ongoing success for both our organization and our employees!
Our team members include people like you: enthusiastic, innovative, motivated and creative. If you are interested in joining our team or learning more about this opportunity, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by January 8, 2018.
Dimplex North America Limited is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.